Saturday, July 9, 2011

Zumba workouts help you get your 'sexy’ back Zumbalicious

Shake, shake, shake your booty. For the last month I’ve been shaking my booty in a Zumba class. In case you don’t know, Zumba is a dance fitness method based on salsa and other Latin dance moves, performed to Latin and African dance beats.


The class is so fun and there is a lot of high energy in the room. People express themselves through body movements.

Today in class one sistah was really “showing out.” She was working it out. I wasn’t surprise to later find out that she teaches African dance classes.

If you’re tired of your same boring work out, go to Zumba.com and sign up for Zumba classes—go head, get your sexy on!

1 comments:

  1. Well I 'm off to a Zumba Class now . I feel so amazing when I come from dancing like crazy.. I really enjoy the dance and i can see results in just 3 days... its amazing !! I am on the grind with ZUMBA...lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
United States
Disclosure: We are a professional review site.